New Guest Policy starting July 10, 2021
- There is no limit to the number of guests a member may bring on weekdays, but on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, each membership household may bring a maximum of five guests.
- As your guests’ host, you are responsible for your guests and must remain on the premises while your guests are present.
- Guests must follow all pool rules. Because members are responsible for guests, including ensuring they are aware of and follow pool rules.
- Adult members may host guests of any age. Children may host caregivers over the age of 16.
- All paid guests are allowed access to the pool until closing time as long as their host is present.
- You may pre-pay all guest fees through your online account by purchasing guest credits. Here is a simple How-To Guide to purchase credits. You may also pay guest fees by card at the front desk.
- Credits cost $1 each and can only be purchased online. You cannot purchase guest credits from the front desk staff. (You can purchase them on your phone.)
- Members may purchase a book of 60 credits for $50 through their online accounts.
- If you have guest credits on your account from previous years, you can use them. Please log into your account to check your current balance. Credits will expire at the end of the season.
- Fees apply to guests of all ages whether or not they intend to swim.
- Guest fees and credits are not refundable and credits expire at the end of each pool season.
- Monday through Friday, the fee for each guest (any age) is 10 credits ($10).
- On Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, the fee for each guest (any age) is 15 credits ($15).