Scroll to top
Summer 2021 Policies
- Pool Attendance:
- Contactless check-in process will ensure appropriate and safe attendance levels.
- Furniture: There is additional furniture in grassy areas to allow more space between households. Members can take in and out their own furniture each day.
- Social distancing: Members will be responsible for keeping a safe distance from others, both on the grounds and in the pool
- Members and staff should avoid gathering while waiting for access to the pool grounds. Utilize the DOLPHIN markings to ensure proper spacing while waiting for check in.
- Members are encouraged to wear masks when not in the water and when interacting with a member of the Adelphi Pool Staff
- Members should arrive “swim ready” to reduce the need to utilize showers and changing rooms
- Bathroom/changing room capacity will be limited to allow for physical distancing
- Snack bar: The snack bar will operate. Snack variety may be limited based on pre-packaging availability. Microwave ovens may not be available.
- Other facility restrictions: Diving boards will open. The slide will remain closed.
- Lost and Found Items will not be retained. Please ensure you have all of your personal items prior to leaving the pool grounds.