https://mspremium.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/sites/20/2019/08/50BD321D-9EA9-4637-B89D-01718CFCBFB3.jpeg 1409 2909 recblog https://mspremium.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/sites/20/2019/02/logo.png recblog2019-08-13 09:49:052019-08-13 10:03:56Meet Curty, Our New S’mores Record Holder!
Meet Curty, Our New S’mores Record Holder!
What?! Curty, you are the newest s’mores eating record holder for Adelphi Pool! Curty loves to swim and run around. His mom confirms that he has been training for this honor his entire life. When you see Curty, congratulate him on this feat!
Want to earn a free slushie? Sign up here to volunteer to set out watermelon for Watermelon Wednesday or prepare for S’mores Sunday! We need you.
Mark your calendars!
- Watermelon Wednesday and S’more Sunday every week. We won’t let you down!
- August 16—Holy Crepes food truck for dinner
- August 17—Pool-E-Oke at 7 pm and the pool stays open late!
- August 18—Yoga at 9 am with Rebekah of Numi Yoga. Register!
- August 18—Get to know your pool board Q and A at 7 pm
- August 24—Movie Night at sunset
- August 25—Yoga at 9 am with Numi Yoga at 9 am Register!
- August 27—Book Club with Molly MacLaren at 7 pm. Discuss America for Beginners by Lean Franqui
- August 30—Food truck for dinner
- TBD (Either August 24 or 31)—Crabfest
If you have any suggestions for the pool or want to volunteer, please let us know! Send recommendations about activities, live music, or anything else to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up here to volunteer and get a free slushie!
Great people. Great pool. Great s’mores eaters.