How to Book the Pavilion
Summer 2020 Update: There are no parties permitted due to public health restrictions due to COVID-19.
A few things regarding parties:
You must be a member to hold a party at the pool.
You are responsible for the actions of your guests.
Please ensure all of your guests are informed of the following pool rules:
- Glass in not permitted anywhere on the pool grounds
- Eating is not permitted on the pool deck
- Children in the baby pool must be supervised at all times
- Only children age 8 and under are permitted in baby pool area
- All kids under 12 must pass a swim test (the patch test) to use the slide or diving board.
Pricing and Additional Information
- Please check-in your party and pay at the front desk the day of your party
- Please bring a guest list of non-members so they may easily check-in for your party
- The east picnic area cannot be reserved. This area is first come first serve, no large parties.
- Other picnic areas are free, but must be reserved, plus guest fees
- The Baby Pool Gazebo: $50 for 3 hours (Not recommended for parties that include a significant number of children age 9 or older) plus guest fees
- The Pavilion: $150 for 4 hours (includes the first 15 guests)
- Please bring your own coolers – kitchen refrigerators are for the snack bar use only and are not available for personal/party use
- Large parties (50+) require three days advance notice to establish proper lifeguard coverage
- The bandstand is not available for party reservations
- The management reserves the right to ask any party to lower the volume of their music. Please choose song lists that are appropriate for all ages (radio edits)
Book Your Pavilion
Currently Booked Dates
[CP_APP_HOUR_BOOKING_LIST from=”today” to=”today +365 days” fields=”DATE,TIME,fieldname2″ calendar=”1″]