Summer 2020 Update: There are no parties permitted due to public health restrictions due to COVID-19.
A few things regarding parties:
You must be a member to hold a party at the pool.
You are responsible for the actions of your guests.
Please ensure all of your guests are informed of the following pool rules:
- Glass in not permitted anywhere on the pool grounds
- Eating is not permitted on the pool deck
- Children in the baby pool must be supervised at all times
- Only children age 8 and under are permitted in baby pool area
- All kids under 12 must pass a swim test (the patch test) to use the slide or diving board.
Pricing and Additional Information
- Please check-in your party and pay at the front desk the day of your party
- Please bring a guest list of non-members so they may easily check-in for your party
- The east picnic area cannot be reserved. This area is first come first serve, no large parties.
- Other picnic areas are free, but must be reserved, plus guest fees
- The Baby Pool Gazebo: $50 for 3 hours (Not recommended for parties that include a significant number of children age 9 or older) plus guest fees
- The Pavilion: $150 for 4 hours (includes the first 15 guests)
- Please bring your own coolers – kitchen refrigerators are for the snack bar use only and are not available for personal/party use
- Large parties (50+) require three days advance notice to establish proper lifeguard coverage
- The bandstand is not available for party reservations
- The management reserves the right to ask any party to lower the volume of their music. Please choose song lists that are appropriate for all ages (radio edits)