Membership Committee Purpose
- Receive and review all applications to become shareholders . Compile and maintain a database with membership names, addresses, membership status, and other contact information. Maintain transfer books of membership shares. Maintain and report to Board statistics on numbers of members in various membership categories.
- Propose and develop marketing plans to solicit new shareholders among residents of the community.
- Advise new residents of the purpose of the corporation, its functions and the methods of obtaining shares therein.
- Recommend changes in membership dues and fees.
- Deal with membership issues and receive requests for fee waivers and other special circumstances.
Membership Committee Chair
Membership Committee Members